TOTAL BODY SCULPT - CARDIO
Step One - Watch the Video
Research shows that by staying active, a person can lower the chances of getting heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and other conditions. Physical activity is a must to turn these statistics around.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Cardio:
- It makes your heart strong so it doesn’t have to work so hard to pump blood
- It burns calories so you can lean up and lose weight
- It reduces the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes and high cholesterol
- It increases your lung capacity, and then the body has more oxygen that is readily available for the body to recover. Lung capacity is either shrinking or expanding based on how you live your life
- It will help your body utilize oxygen and remove waste through the lymphatic system
- It makes you feel good
- It helps reduce stress
- It helps you sleep better
Step Two - Pick Your Level
How to determine which level is right for you:
- If you haven't been doing cardiovascular exercises at all, I suggest you start with the Beginner Cardio Level.
- If you've been doing cardiovascular exercises 3 times per week for at least 30 minutes, start with the Intermediate Cardio Level.
- If you've been doing cardiovascular exercises more than 4 times per week for more than 30 minutes at a time, start with the Advanced Cardio Level.
At anytime during the 30 days, you can move up to the next level if you feel ready, or if you initially chose too high, you should move to the lower level. The important to challenge yourself at your level, and be consistent!
Below are a couple resources to help you out even more!