Sometimes life can get us down and can be challenging. However the way we look at life, situations and what we say to ourselves is what determines our happiness, and growth. I believe we create our lives by our thoughts and we can have success, great relationships, our dream job, health, and much more. I know this works because it has changed my life. Here are five things you can start to say to yourself to shift your thought process to one of achievement and growth.
5 Affirmations for Personal Growth:
- I am in control of my thoughts, therefore, I journal everyday what I will create for that day. What I am grateful for and what action steps to take.
- Obstacles are my opportunities for success, and to prove to myself what I am capable of.
- I am pro-active in creating the structure I need everyday so that I will have a strong foundation for long-term growth.
- I am a beautiful, strong, pro-active action taker. I can accomplish whatever I put my mind too.
- I always take care of my health, mind and body by exercising daily and only eating whole food that will make me strong for life, and free from disease.
Write these down and put them on your fridge, bathroom mirror, work station, car and in your purse. You deserve the best life ever, but it is up to you to take the action steps!