If you’ve been looking for a back workout you can do while traveling or at home here’s a perfect one for you. All you need are a set of resistant bands. Resistance bands are great since they are inexpensive and you and easily take them anywhere and still get a great workout.
You can order the Resistant Bands here: https://amzn.to/2KvoT2W
1. Standing or Sitting Rows for Medial Back - 3 sets of 15 reps
2. Superman’s for Lower Back. Alternating - 3 sets of 20 reps
3. Sitting Lat Pull Down - 3 sets of 15 reps
4. Kneeling Straight Arm Pulldown for Lats - 3 sets of 15 reps
Stretches - Hold all stretches for 30 seconds.
1. Squatted Lat Stretch
2. Supine Floor Knees to the Side - Lower Back Stretch
3. Cobra Stretch - Ab Stretch
4. Supine Knees to Chest - Lower Back Stretch
5. Supine Piriformis Stretch - Lower Back and Glute Stretch
I hope you enjoyed this workout. You can order the Resistant Bands here: https://amzn.to/2KvoT2W