Do you ever feel bored with your morning breakfast? If so, I’ve got the perfect fix for you. Plus this breakfast will give you extra morning energy for your body and your brain. It’s a no brainer and easy or make. Time to take on your day?
Breakfast Fried Wild Rice
· 3 cups cooked wild brown rice (1 cup uncooked)
· 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
· ½ small sweet onion – chopped
· 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
· 1 Tbsp tamari sauce
· 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
· 2 large eggs – lightly beaten
· Salt & pepper to taste
· Hot sauce – if desired
1. Cook 1 cup rice as directed on package. Set aside
2. In a large skillet, add sesame oil and onions. Cook over medium heat until tender. 2-3 minutes
3. Stir in wild brown rice, vinegar, and tamari and cook about 3 minutes over medium/low heat.
4. Add spinach and cook until wilted. 2-3 minutes
5. Push rice mixture to the side of the skillet and add the lightly beaten eggs. Stir eggs until cooked.
6. Mix the eggs and rice mixture together.
7. Season with salt and pepper
8. Add hot sauce if desired
Calories 243 | Carbs 36.5 | Fat 7.25 | Protein 8 | Fiber 3.25