One of the best ways to trim your legs and tone your butt is doing bleacher work. Check out one of my favorite workouts.
Here’s the workout written out for you:
- Double Run
- Side run left side
- Side run right side
- Walking lunges skipping every three steps
- 10 push-ups
- Jump squats skipping every other step
- 10 pop push-up
- Hop in and outs – every step
- Hop in and outs – every other step
- 10 pop push-ups
- Double hops – single step
Repeat workout or do a one mile run around the track. Stretch for 10 minutes. Hope you enjoy this workout. Remember to always check with your doctor before starting any new workout program.